Linking the past to the future creates a thread that binds the fabric of a community together. Join the Museum today in discovering, preserving, and sharing Walla Walla’s rich heritage.
- Unlimited free admission to the Museum
- 10 percent discount on most items at the Museum store
- The quarterly newsletter "The Dispatch"
- Discount rates for special programs
- Time Travelers discounts at more than 200 museums throughout the United States
- Free admission at Tamástslikt Cultural Institute near Pendleton, Oregon
- The membership year runs from January through December.
- Student $28
- Senior (62+) $28
- Individual $38
- Family $48 (Includes all family members who live in the same residence)
- Fort Walla Walla $100
- Pioneer $250
- Explorer $500
- Director’s Circle $1,000 or more
Premium memberships include advance notice and attendance at new exhibit previews. Privileges of the Director’s Circle also include invitations to special gatherings and participation in the Museum’s “Corps of Discovery Expeditions,” behind the scenes tours of museums and historic sites.