The Fort Walla Walla Museum school tour program is open to all grades in public, private, and home schools. The admission-free, docent-led tours take approximately 90 minutes to complete.
To request a tour for your school or class, call the Museum at 509-525-7703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to provide the following information:
- Date and time (include first, second, and third preferences)
- School name, address, and phone number
- Names of teachers involved
- Number of students and grade levels
- Number of adult chaperons (Our preferred student to adult ratio is 10 to 1)
- Whether your group will visit the Museum Store
Children’s groups sometimes have enjoyed picnics at Fort Walla Walla Park along with their tours. If you wish to include a picnic, let us know at the time of your booking. The Rotary Picnic Shelter at the park is available to rent by calling the City of Walla Walla Parks and Recreation Department, 509-527-4257.
The Museum’s 2016 School Tours are available through the generosity of Packaging Corporation of America at Wallula, Pacific Power Foundation, Exchange Club of Walla Walla, J. L. Stubblefield Trust, the Mary Garner Esary Trust, and the Blue Mountain Community Foundation.
Are you interested in sponsoring this program? Contact the Museum to find out how!