Linking the past to the future creates a thread that binds the fabric of a community together. Join the Museum today in discovering, preserving, and sharing Walla Walla’s rich heritage.
- Unlimited free admission to the Museum
- 10 percent discount on most items at the Museum store
- The quarterly newsletter "The Dispatch"
- Discount rates for special programs
- Time Travelers discounts at more than 200 museums throughout the United States
- Free admission at Tamástslikt Cultural Institute near Pendleton, Oregon
- The membership year runs from January through December.
- Student $28
- Senior (62+) $28
- Individual $38
- Family $48 (Includes all family members who live in the same residence)
- Fort Walla Walla $100
- Pioneer $250
- Explorer $500
- Director’s Circle $1,000 or more
Premium memberships include advance notice and attendance at new exhibit previews. Privileges of the Director’s Circle also include invitations to special gatherings.