Sign up here to volunteer!
Impressive new buildings, amazing exhibits, award-winning publications, year-round educational services—Fort Walla Walla Museum stands at the doorway of an exciting new era. It’s a perfect time to get involved.
From greeting rambunctious children to arranging fragile artifacts, a wide variety of jobs exist to match every talent and interest. To become part of a great experience, fill out the form below. Start your volunteer journey today!
You can help by:
- Greeting visitors
- Assisting in the Museum Store
- Giving tours to students and the general public
- Developing school activities and other outreach programs
- Helping to develop, build, and install exhibits
- Cataloging artifacts, books, and historic photographs
- Assisting with clerical duties or serving as a receptionist
- Maintaining Museum grounds and buildings
- Taking photographs
- Conducting research projects
- Assisting archaeology projects
- Helping with sewing and quilting projects
- Taking part in the Living History Company program
- Joining the Oregon Trail Band
- Helping out at events